Yet it fits perfectly into the historic atmosphere of Golden, Colorado, where Ute, Arapaho and Cheyenne tribes once roamed and where the Gold Rush of 1859 lured so many pioneers to the area that for a period of Colorado’s history Golden was the territorial capitol.
Truly one of the finest western galleries in Colorado. We pride ourselves with Art of the New West by national and local artists. Premium merchandise for the discriminating buyer including pottery, sculpture, home decor and outdoor art.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Business of the Year Award 2000
- Helping Hearts Hands Honors Spirits in the Wind Gallery For Outstanding Support
- 2010 Charlie O’Brien Award presented to Dennis Eggemeyer in Recognition of Outstanding Volunteer Service to the Greater Golden Chamber of Commerce.
Free Parking * Personal Service * Friendly Atmosphere
GALLERY LOCATED IN HIGH PROFILE LOCATION
Coors/ Molson Brewery is located in Golden. Tours buses take the tourists through downtown Golden and a free tour is offered with tastings. Approximately 360,000 tourists from all over the world visit annually and frequent downtown Golden daily.
SPIRITS IN THE WIND GALLERY
celebrates 26.5 years in Golden.
For the past years, customers have become repeat customers and friends. The gallery has become a destination. Locals frequent because they know if an anniversary, birthday, wedding gift or more is needed, they will find what they need at Spirits in the Wind Gallery. People visit frequently from an 80 mile radius. New home buyers decorate their new home or their 2nd or 3rd homes. They are excited to find the quality merchandise – the unique!
Golden has become a destination to live and work.
People visit Golden become so impressed that they go home, pack up and move back.
All highways connect to downtown. Being a short distance to the airport, customers visit before heading to the mountains or their way back waiting for a flight.
The downtown historic district has so much to offer with walking trails adorned with beautiful monumental bronze.
1. BEST Location in Golden
2. Surrounded by High end residences
3. Large audience customer base
4. Close to hotels, shopping, restaurants, coffee shops & museums
5. “Room to Expand” within and around present location
6. High profile image
7. Near Clear Creek river front
9. High traffic location area
10. Art restoration service
11. Active Web Site, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
12. Incorporate framing – plenty of space – No framing in close proximity
13. Great reputation with National artists to include:
Nikolo Balkanski, Linda St. Clair, Gary Huber, Jerry McKellar, Randy Van Beek, Don Dernovich, Margo Petterson, Michael Hamby, Margo Petterson, Gary Huber, Joanne Bird, J. Nelson, Richard L. Fitzgerald, Karen Bonnie and Tammy Lynne Penn.